Friday, December 11, 2009

And we're off...


1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

...to NYC that is! My great friend Courtney Giles and I are headed to the big apple this afternoon for a much-needed girls weekend. We are going to spend most of our time shopping, eating, drinking and being merry in the best city to visit during the holiday season! We are even supposed to have a little snow Sunday, which will make for some great pictures. But, alas, I could not visit New York without doing a few arts-related things. So, our plan is to spend Saturday visiting the cutting-edge Lower East Side Galleries. I hear from some wise curator/dealer friends of mine that they will certainly not disappoint! So, here is our short list:

1. Sunday - 237 Eldridge Street
Talyor Davis: boardroom no. 1

2. nicelle beauchene - 163 Eldridge Street
ALMOST, curated by Lance Goldsmith

3. Lehmann Maupin - 201 Chrystie Street
Tracey Emin: Only God Knows I'm Good

4. Eleven Rivington - 11 Rivington Street
Volker Hueller: Solo Show

5. envoy - 131 Chrystie Street
Elise Ferguson: Capital X

6. Small A Projects - 261 Broome Street
Jesse Willenbring: Landscapes & Interiors Meour

Have a great weekend...I know I will be!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Have a big time and bring back some pictures.