We stumbled across this adorable and inspiring list of ten ways to break away from the sometimes humdrum pattern of summer and experience something new, enriching or liberating (thanks to Atlanta's own South of Market Blog!). Here are a few suggestions about how you may fulfill some of these activities around Atlanta:
1. Come see us during the Westside Art Walk this Saturday, July 17th, from 11-5!
2. Trips to lakes and beaches are definitely fun, but are also time consuming. If all else fails, splash around barefoot (#6) in a rain puddle.
4. In the city, it's difficult to find space for gardening, and that is where Artichoke Bliss, a community garden off of Edgewood Avenue, comes in. More information and updates are available on their Facebook page (linked above).
5. WonderRoot offers many interesting opportunities. We think the songwriting workshop taking place July 26th at 6pm sounds like a great time.
7. Or maybe give a gift. We love these interesting gift ideas from The Peak of Chic blog's recent post.